St. Columba’s School, New Delhi
A new building housing the Junior School was built in 1947.
Land was purchased fro the Government and the Middle School building was built in 1965(?)
The first Principal of the school was Br. Dohoney
St. John’s, Chandigarh
The school was opened in 1960 as a result of a request made by Mgr. John Burke, the first Bishop of the newly constituted diocese of Simla.
The first Principal of the school was Br. J.U. Morrisey